- Click on the link to open the form
- We ask you please first contact ASTAR Home Inspection to see if the complaint can be resolved. ASTAR strives for customer satisfaction and in providing its fiduciary service to all our clients. Here is the following instructions from TREC to file a complaint. If resolution fails, Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) requires Licensed Home Inspectors to provide the client with the complaint process. If you feel there has been a violation of The Real Estate License Act (law), or TREC rules, you have the right to file a complaint with TREC.
- To file a complaint, follow these steps: or double click on the blue “Complaint form”.
1. File a written complaint. Our complaint form is available online for your convenience. If you use the form, please fill out the form completely.
2. Include documents related to the transaction, such as any communications, contracts, reports, MLS printouts, and closing statements. Please send copies and not the original documents.
3. Sign the complaint. TREC cannot accept an anonymous or unsigned complaint.
Mail, email, fax, or drop off your complaint at TREC